Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mom's Birthday
Fort Worth, Texas
Mom (80) and her sister Hallie (97 in September)
Shortly after our move to Mexico my mother and sister(Susan), along with her son(Eric) and daughter(Ashley), moved from Los Altos, California to Fort Worth, Texas. Then about a month ago, my other sister(Annette), her husband(Mark), and son(Matt) made the move from California to join the family. Annette planned a surprise birthday party. There were approximately 70 relatives and guests who surprised Mom at cousin Elliot Trotter's lake house. Mom was 100% completely caught off guard as everyone managed to keep the surprise from her. The party was a huge success and everyone enjoyed themselves.
Annette and Mom


Bottom Row: Annette, Eric, Mom, Hallie
Second Row: Ashley, Susan, Matt, Sandra, David
Top: Mark

This is a picture of the first cousins who were present at the party. It is the first time I have met many of my cousins, (since I was about 8 years old), so I can't name them all. I will wait to hear from Bill Trotter who is creating a family history and can help me with names.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home